Khattak Sons is group of companies engaged in design, construction and operations of large buildings, gymnasiums, landscapes, sports and leisure arenas, steel and tensile structures. Our specialized Electro-Mechanical engineering services includes 600+ CNG installations all over Pakistan
AREAS OF OPERATION
- 1 ARCHITECTURE & LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- ENGINEERING & STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
- SPECIALIZED CONSTRUCTION / STEEL & MEMBRANE FABRICATION
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
- INSTALLATION AND UPGRADATION OF ELECTRO‐MECHANICAL
- FOOD OUTLETS: DESIGN TO OPERATION
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
- SPORTS & RECREATION FACILITY DEVELOPMENT
Goals & Objectives
- To achieve compliance with national and international standards of corporate, finance and other business practices.
- To build mutual trust with consumers, government authorities, business associations and business partners.
- To ensure continuous improvement of KSL’s business segments while evaluating the performance of existing projects.
- Conservation of natural resources and control over waste in order to minimize environmental impact.
- To establish the benchmark for good business practice.
- Adopting new technologies as and where required.
To be a prominent diversified group extending customer excellence.
To actively contribute towards economic and social development of Pakistan while continuing to operate through our national presence and global partners committed to enhance the stakeholders’ interests. Our concern mainly is in the areas of real estate, Information & Communication Technology, Oil & Gas and Services. We will extend our presence at the regional level.
- Integrity coupled with a strong work ethic
- The desire to do quality work
- Friendly, open and honest communication
- A spirit of cooperation and openness to other ideas and opinions
- A realistic approach to business
- An openness to future trends and new business opportunities
- Pride in enhancing our group’s reputation and performance